The best practice for those with less than two years of medical coding experience or none at all, is to complete a medical terminology and anatomy course, which we offer separately and at a discounted rate through the American Academy of Professional Coders, followed by our 16-week course.
All required materials included.
- Medical Terminology Online Course ($300)
- Anatomy Online Course ($300)
- Medical Terminology and Anatomy Bundle ($550)
Courses must be completed within 2 months.
Bundled services must be completed within 4 months.
Grace periods allowed upon request.
Stress-Free Registration Process
After registering and full payment is received, students will receive:
- Contact with a registration consultant
- JCB welcome packet
- JCB lifetime membership card
- Workbooks and associated material
- AAPC student membership
- Blackboard eLearning Center Portal Activation
- Computer-generated classroom
- Coding Books Package (CPT,ICD-10, HCPCS)
Minimum System Requirements
- High Speed Internet access with supported computer operating systems and Internet /Web browsers
- Adobe Flash Player
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- For maximum experience, the use of mobile devices is not recommended
Ready to get started?
Register now or contact us for more information.